Downtown Annapolis Hotel...History, Charm, ConvenienceDiscover a unique collection of boutique hotels in downtown Annapolis, Maryland. Set in the charming historic district of downtown Annapolis, our family of three historic hotels is steps from the Maryland State House and within walking distance of the United States Naval Academy, Historic London Town & Gardens, and beautiful Chesapeake Bay.
Wander the charming historic district to shops, restaurants, entertainment venues and museums. Located between Baltimore, Maryland, and Washington, D.C., our Annapolis hotels offer the perfect retreat for your East Coast getaway.
Historic Annapolis Hotel Experience -Stroll the quaint brick streets outside our historic Annapolis hotels and discover a capital city steeped in American history. Explore 18th century buildings and grand mansions that once housed America's Founding Fathers. From our downtown Annapolis hotel, you can experience a myriad of fun city and harbor tours that offer a fascinating look into the history and beauty of Annapolis. Learn the political legacy of Annapolis with a tour of the State House - the oldest state house in the country - or tour the United States Naval Academy, just ½ mile from the most historic hotels in downtown Annapolis.
Annapolis Waterfront Adventures -Located just steps from the Annapolis waterfront, our historic Annapolis hotel is an exciting destination for playing on the Chesapeake Bay - America's Sailing Capital. Enjoy sailing, boating and kayaking adventures on beautiful Chesapeake Bay, or charter a yacht or fishing boat. Discover 400 years of maritime history at the Annapolis Maritime Museum and Thomas Point Lighthouse.
Annapolis Arts & Events -Enjoy exciting concerts and live entertainment at Rams Head On Stage. Celebrate the spirit and culture of Annapolis at events and festivals, including Lights on the Bay, Annapalooza, and Midnight Madness, when the historic Annapolis shops stay open late.
Annapolis Attractions Near Our Hotels
- Maryland State House - Across
- Rams Head (Concert Venue) - 0.2 mile
- United States Naval Academy - 0.3 mile
- Linganore Winecellars/Paca House - 0.4 mile
- Chesapeake Bay - 1 mile
- Historic London Town & Garden - 1 mile
- Capital City Colonials - 1 mile
- Annapolis Towne Crier - 1 mile
- Annapolis Maritime Museum - 1 mile
- St. Mary's Church - 1 mile
- Maryland Zoo (Baltimore) - 40 miles
Annapolis Activities & Events
- Lights on the Bay - 0.1 mile
- Powerboat Show (October) - 0.1 mile
- Sailboat Show (October) - 0.1 mile
- Midnight Madness/Historic Annapolis - 0.1 mile
- Sailing/Yacht Cruises - 1 mile
Airports & Transportation
- Baltimore/Washington International Airport
(BWI) - 24 miles
- Reagan International Airport/Arlington - 37 miles
- Dulles International Airport - 62 miles
Annapolis Colleges and Universities
- St. John's College - 0.2 mile
- University of Maryland - Baltimore - 50 miles
- Baltimore, Maryland - 15 miles
- Washington, D.C. - 40 miles