Annapolis Dining & Seafood ExperienceEnjoy a delectable dining experience in downtown Annapolis, steps from the famous seafood restaurants on Annapolis Harbor. Savor the fresh Chesapeake Bay seafood that Annapolis is legendary for, or dig into sumptuous regional cuisine at our iconic Annapolis restaurants. The Annapolis Dining Experience Package pairs delicious cuisine with luxurious boutique accommodations in the heart of the Annapolis Historic District. Enjoy the incredible seafood that put Annapolis on the culinary map!
Located inside The Maryland Inn, the four-star Treaty of Paris restaurant is recognized as one of the great restaurants of Annapolis. Treaty of Paris has been creating artisanal cuisine since such dignitaries as Benjamin Franklin and John Adams graced the tables of this famous Annapolis restaurant. An extensive wine list complements the menu of seafood and American cuisine specialties. The Restaurant Association of Maryland inducted the Treaty of Paris into the Hospitality Hall of Honor in 2004.
Annapolis Dinner Experience Package includes
- Three course dinner for two at Treaty of Paris restaurant in Historic Annapolis
- Overnight accommodation at any one of our Historic Inns of Annapolis
- Complimentary Parking
- The Treaty of Paris Restaurant is open for dinner on Thursday, Friday and Saturday night
- Rates starting at $184.00 per night
- This package is available Thursday through Sunday nights.