Indoor & Outdoor Spaces with Historic TouchesThe Governor Calvert House and The Maryland Inn feature nearly 10,000 square feet of flexible space for groups of 10 to 400. The Maryland Inn features 2,500 square feet of charming meeting and event space, including the grand Duke of Gloucester ballroom, a beautiful lobby, and pub space that can be utilized for private events. The Governor Calvert House features nearly 7,500 square feet of elegant meeting, conference and banquet space, including beautiful Colonial Gardens and a terrace and patio for breakouts or leisurely relaxation. From gala receptions in the Governor's Hall to sky-lit festivities on the veranda, our Treaty of Paris restaurant is the perfect setting for your next special event.
Planning Your Unforgettable EventPlan your meetings and conferences at the most unique boutique hotels in Maryland. Our professional meeting planners help you choose the ideal venue for your vision and we offer complete audio-visual capabilities and technical support, high-speed Internet, full-service catering, dining, special packages, and group lodging rates. Our expert meeting planning staff will assist you every step of the way to ensure the details are executed to perfection.
Annapolis Meeting Services & Amenities
- Over 10,000 square feet of meeting space
- Indoor & Outdoor meeting Venues
- Conference Call Capabilities
- Baltimore/Washington International - 34 min. / 25 mi.
- Washington National Airport - 51 min. / 37 mi.
- Washington Dulles International Airport - 73 min. / 62 mi.
- Event Planning
- High-Speed Internet
- Professional A/V Support
- Audio Visual Services
Meeting OffersMake Your Next Meeting Historic. Experience Timeless Elegance with all the Modern Perks needed for a successful Meeting.
Offer 1 - Summer Sizzle
Book one of our Hot date ranges and receive the following benefits:
- 5% rooms revenue rebate to Master Account (net rate applies)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- 15% off on AV
- 9/8 (Sunday) to 9/13 (Friday)
- 9/15 (Sunday) to 9/20 (Friday)
- 10/20 (Sunday) to 10/24 (Thursday)
- 11/3 (Sunday) to 11/8 (Friday)
- 11/10 (Sunday) to 11/15 (Friday)
- 11/17 (Sunday) to 11/22 (Friday)
- 12/8 (Sunday) to 12/13 (Friday)
- 12/15 (Sunday) to 12/20 (Friday)
Terms and Conditions: Minimum of 20 rooms at peak/Food & Beverage Minimum required. Meeting has to take place in 2019.
Offer 2 - Available until December 31, 2019
Book your group with us and select from a list of enhancements to create a truly memorable event.
- 20-49 rooms pick 1 enhancement
- 50-99 rooms pick 2 enhancements
- 100 rooms pick 3 enhancements
Choose from the following enhancements:
- 10% off Audio Visual services
- One complimentary guest room for every 20 rooms booked
- Complimentary cocktail hour with bar and light hors d'oeuvres
- Complimentary afternoon break with a selection of beverages and snacks
- Complimentary hot breakfast buffet for one of your mornings
Terms and Conditions: To receive offer, your group event must book and meet by December 31, 2019. Discount may vary per dates of stay and availability. A two-night minimum for groups of 20 rooms or more per night is required. Black-out dates and stay restrictions may apply. Restrictions do apply to the above package add-on, please refer to a Sales Manager for more details. Offer not applicable to existing bookings.
Offer 3 - Available until December 31, 2019
Book a NEW group of 15 rooms or more on peak for the rest of 2019 and receive a gift/add on valued at up $400, gifts to include I-Pad Mini, Credit towards Boat Excursion or Spa Day, Gift Card.
Terms and Conditions: To receive offer, your group event must book and meet by December 31, 2019. Black-out dates and stay restrictions may apply. Please refer to a Sales Manager for more details. Offer not applicable to existing bookings.
Offer 4 - Military Reunion - Available until December 31, 2019
Book your reunion with the Historic Inns of Annapolis and receive a One-Hour Welcome Reception that includes Iced Tea, Lemonade, & Light Snacks, as well as a a Complimentary Hospitality Space for each night. Book your event by December 31, 2019 and consume by November 30, 2019.