STAYCATION IN ANNAPOLISLocated in downtown Annapolis, Historic Inns of Annapolis is perfectly situated close to many infamous Maryland attractions, all within walking distance, making it the ideal staycation spot. Rich in history and filled with various attractions, your stay in downtown Annapolis will keep everyone entertained for the entire duration of your trip.
- See a working boatyard in action, learn about the marine ecosystem, and hear stories from real people about the old way of life along the bay at the National Maritime Museum.
- Stop by the Hammond-Harwood House for a deeper look at one of the few standing colonial houses that remain from the British colonial period.
- Visit Maryland's official museum of African American heritage and history, Banneker-Douglas Museum, for an in-depth look at innovations and art made by prominent Black figures throughout history.
- Grab a cup of coffee or a light bite to eat at 49 West Coffeehouse, Winebar & Gallery
- Wake up and walk to breakfast at Chick and Ruth's Delly, Iron Rooster or Sofi's Crepes.
- While out and about, dine at one of the following restaurants Miss Shirley's Cafe, Evelyn's, Naval Bagel, Eastport Kitchen, Bread and Butter Kitchen, Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts
Lunch & Dinner
- Forward Brewing Co. offers a wide selection of beers & food favorites as Annapolis's first nanobrewery.
- Dine where the Maryland Legislators favor at Harry Browne's Restaurant, located next to our Governor Calvert Inn.
- Restaurants with a great outdoor seating area include Pusser's Caribbean Grille, Boatyard Bar & Grill, Carol's Creek Cafe, Osteria 177, Preserve, Miss Shirley's Cafe Annapolis, Red Red Wine Bar.
- Crack open the best known flavor of Maryland, a Maryland Crab at Mike's Restaurant & Crabhouse, Cantler's Riverside Inn, Buddy's Crabs & Ribs or The Point Crab House & Grill.
- Feast on Maryland Seafood at McGarvey's Saloon & Oyster Bar, O'Brien's Oyster Bar & Seafood Tavern and more.
- Don't feel like going out? Many restaurants deliver so sit back in your room and let your food come to you.
- The Annapolis Harbour Center is one of Annapolis's most popular shopping centers featuring well-known retailers, a farmer's market and a cinema.
- Westfield Annapolis is one of the largest shopping centers in the DMV area & offers over 200 stores and restaurants.
- Visit Alpaca International for a variety of clothing made from first-rate Alpaca wool
- Mango+Main offers a selection of apparel, decor & jewelry from 24 countries around the globe.
- For an endless array of unique flavors of spices and teas, stop by The Spice & Tea Exchange of Annapolis.
- The Annapolis Pottery features a one-of-a-kind pieces that'll remind you of your Downtown Annapolis experience.
- Sail away with Watermark or Schooner Woodwind Sailing Cruises.
- Visit the beach at Sandy Point State Park and take a dip in the water.
- Kayaking & paddleboarding at Chesapeake Bay, Quiet Waters Park, and nearby rivers.
- Rent a kayak or paddleboard and explore the waters of Annapolis at Capital SUP and Annapolis Canoe and Kayak.
- Explore Annapolis on bike at Quiet Waters Park Bike and Boat Rental.
- Feeling the need for speed? Rent a jet ski at South River Jet Ski Rentals.
- Watermark Tours offers guided tours all around Annapolis that are led by guides dressed from the Colonial period.
- Get a glimpse of Colonial Maryland at William Paca Garden and House.
- Visit Historic London Town & Gardens. Walk through 8 acres of beautiful gardens and explore its Colonial buildings.
BOOK DIRECT & SAVEEnjoy bigger savings when you book direct!
- 10% Off
- Complimentary Parking
- Waived Historic Preservation Fee
BOOK NOW >